Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Grad Project :'[

1) What have you heard about the graduation project at City high?
-I heard it is a very nerve racking thing. Past students have complained about it, but never that it was too horrible to complete. After it was done they were happy, so it will just be an annoying process.

2) What are some interests you have that you think you might like to structure a project around?
-Technology, Gaming, Tinkering, and Engineering.

3) What are some of the concerns that you have about the graduation project?
-Is it over yet?! But seriously that I won't finish in time or that my project will fall apart.

1 comment:

  1. Since I know you do a lot of stuff with the technology for the school, I'd really like your project to take you to some new level of techno-nerd-dom. In terms of technology, what have you NOT done that you have always wanted to do?

    ReplyDelete